- The Datagenno was created with the initial goal of providing a database that can be used as a tool for heath care professionals, scientists and interested customers. Users are solely responsible for the use of the site and all content posted by them and they are responsible for the consequences resulting from this publication.
- The Datagenno can be used as a teaching tool for institutions wishing to use the platform. However, terms and conditions of institutions may be different from individual users.
- The Datagenno website also provides a tool that allows the exchange of information between its users, allowing each user to enter patient information into a personal web page. In this case, the Datagenno gives the user control over the information they have entered and the user is also responsible for this information.
- The site gives each user autonomy to allow or disallow other users from viewing their private information. The user have control of the information in his/her own profile page such as the institution of work, the information of patient and samples or other information that is posted in his/her personal home page (see Privacy Statement for more details).
- The site Datagenno may include advertising that can be targeted to the content displayed on the site, queries made through the Site, or other information. In using our services, you agree that Datagenno and their outsourcing partners can insert these ads on the site or in connection with the display of information or content on the site, whether posted by you or others.
- The Datagenno has no responsibility for any information or photos uploaded on your personal page. All content, public or private, transmitted is the sole responsibility of the person or entity that such content originated.
- The Datagenno website provides templates for permission to use information from patients, however, is not responsible for any legal authority in any country, state, city or society. The user must comply with local laws and must answer for each patient under their responsibility.
- The Datagenno must have authorization from the user and the patient about the data posted in the site. By registering for the services of Datagenno, you will provide your personal information such as name, profession, professional information, institution of work, etc. Messages sent and received by you will be stored to enable the user to re-access this information in the future. If the user decides to enter information on a personal web page of a patient, in particular, or a case study, this information is not the responsibility of Datagenno, and can be seen by others only if permitted by the user. The Datagenno is responsible for information contained only on its database and search engine.
- The Datagenno does not intentionally store any information from false sources.
- The Datagenno offers access to the database with free tools to its users for a indefinite period from the day that the user creates a personal profile.
- If further administrative decisions regarding Datagenno’s platform related to charging customers and users are taken, it will be only focused on new users. The users who signed up for our services starting from the date of the decision taken to charge fees for use will need to pay for the services we provide. Therefore, any user who already has an account at Datagenno’s website, have ensured their right of gratuity on the use of the website and database at www.datagenno.com. In this case, Datagenno is committed to communicating to all of its users, via e-mail and/or written statements on the website, ninety days before the end of the free period about the subscription fees. Free access will be granted to users that already signed up at Datagenno before the end of the free period.
- The decision to terminate your web site will not result in problems for the user or the company Datagenno.
- Using Datagenno, you claim to be aware and agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- All Content, publicly or privately transmitted is the sole responsibility of the person or entity which such content originated.
- Datagenno does not endorse, support, or represent, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any Content created by third parties or their users.
- The Datagenno site does not condone or endorse any Content that may be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or inappropriate. Such use is subject to removal without notice and immediate termination of the user account.
- The content or activities related to any commercial use are subject to removal without notice and immediate termination of user accounts.
- The Datagenno reserves the right at any time, to remove or refuse Content on the Site and to cancel or recover users and their pages.
- The Datagenno reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information it believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations this document, (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights or property, or safety of Datagenno, its users and the general public.
- The user is responsible for your profile on the site Datagenno for any content provided, and for all consequences, including the use of its content by other users and third parties.
- The Datagenno site respects the rights and opinions of its users and expects its users to do the same. Any content that could be construed as hateful, unethical, inappropriate or offensive will be subject to removal without notice, and user accounts will be subject to termination.
- Users cannot move voluntarily by an individual or an entity in Datagenno’s site. The fraudulent use of services will be subject to immediate termination of user accounts without notice.
- Users are responsible for ensuring the security of their accounts and must maintain the privacy and security of their account passwords.