Information Collection and Use
- When you create an account on Datagenno, you agree to provide certain personal information such as your name, username, password and e-mail and other data. Some of this information that you provide during the registration process (such as your name, gender and the organization you work, etc), are all listed on the site Datagenno and accessible to the public.
- The Datagenno will store the metadata associated with the use of the site and may share this information with various third parties (excluding the data entered by users, such as patient data, photos and other personal and professional information according to privacy restrictions by the user).
- To improve the content and the site Datagenno, we will record and accompany some of the actions you perform on the site for our own assessment and to improve our services.
- The Datagenno use certain third party services such as laboratories, companies and other genetic test services that can act as partners and place advertisements on the site. These third parties may also collect information provided by you. In accessing these services through the site, you are sharing information with other sites and sharing information is governed by the privacy policies of the third parties in this case. If necessary, you should modify your privacy settings to these third party sites.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We use the information we collect from users, to measure site usage in order to improve it and to provide support to customers. We may share or disclose information for these purposes without prior consent.
- We may share or disclose your private data and non-professional data or information, such as public messages or the number of users who clicked on a specific piece of content.
- The site Datagenno may disclose your information if we believe it is reasonable and necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security or technical issues or to protect the rights of Datagenno or its properties.
- Registered users are encouraged to keep the latest information updated. Datagenno’s site provides tools to the users that are needed to access or modify personal information provided to Datagenno through the site.
Third Party Sites and Services